UAN helpdesk portal mainly suitable for updating KYC issues, PF transfer delays, finding UAN Number, changing the date of Birth and Name, However, now we can change mobile Number and password without approaching the UAN helpdesk portal.
I don’t know why UAn helpdesk Portal deprecated by epfo. but all the issues solved at new unified uan member portal. like said all above queries regarding.
- Mobile Number and password change in case of mobile number lost,
- UAN number Generation and Registration
- Pf transfer /withdrawal issues
- epfo payment issues by employers
- Updating KYC especially Aadhaar and PAN bank details
if you are facing any NEW issue to contact the epfo helpdesk, Then Please do Comment below.
How to reset /change UAN login password?
- visit uan member Portal and click on forgot the password. this option will available on below the login form.
- click on forgot password>> Enter your UAN Number.
- Then UAN Portal asks you to confirm the mobile number which is already registered. if your mobile updates and it latest.
- then click on yes. (you may change the mobile number by clicking NO).
- An OTP will be sent you to Mobile Number. enter the OTP.
and reset a Strong password.
Look at other epfo services.
How to update Mobile Number in UAN helpdesk Portal epfo?
visit uan Portal>>forgot password>> or (after login >> profile >> change mobile number).
if you want to update the mobile number without login. then enter the following details.
- Name (should be matched the existing name as same as Epf passbook.)
- Date of Birth
- UAN Number
- New Mobile Number
Confirm the New Mobile Number with OTP.
uan helpdesk portal for one employee one pf account http://oeoea.epfoservices.com/UANDEDUP/
How to Update KYC with epfo @ uan helpdesk Portal?
What kind of documents are approved
- Address Proof (Passport, Aadhaar card, driving license, voter id).
- ID Proof (Aadhaar card, Pan card)
- Tax Information 15g, 15h or pan card
- By employer:
- at the epfo office:
UAN helpdesk Portal:
Update process>> Upload new document UAN Portal>> employer approval>> epf official approve>> update request approved.
Your changes will be reflected in 1 week or a couple of weeks.
uan helpdesk number contact
EPFO UAN Helpdesk Number: 1800118005.
Email Id : email@example.com.
uan employer portal helpdesk
- related to making payment.
- Generating & Uploading ECR challan 2.0.
- New Employee registration with epfo.
- Bulk UAN Number generation by employer
- Claim settlement issues
- Approving KYC for employees
- Approving PF transfer and withdrawal request etc
These are employer responsibilities to the epfo & employee.