UAN Member Portal
- Pf transfer
- Pf withdrawal
- epf balance check by uan passbook.
- epfo claim status related to pf transfer and withdrawals.
- Update KYC (Address change, PAN, Aadhaar Update, seed bank details) all these required documents uploads.
- Profile Update change email, address, reset the forgotten password, update new Mobile Number.
- Changing Basic Pf details like Name, father /husband name, Date of birth more secured for this we have to contact region epf offices.
UAN Number advantages
- No need of employer sign for PF Transfer and withdrawal.
- Update KYC Online (don’t have to visit pf offies now all thing are done by electronically)
- Keep close track epf balance
- NO employer involvement
UAN employer Portal services
- Making Monthly payment online by SBI gateway
- UAN Member registration
- Bulk UAN Number generation
- Approving claims online without document validation with digital signature
How to register on EPFO’s uan member Portal?
To register on uan portal for availing services like pf balance, transfer, withdrawal etc. the first member has to follow the these articles
- UAN status (to know uan Number)
- UAN activation (To complete registration with UAN Portal and set login details like password and Username).
How to download EPf / UAN passbook from UAN Portal?
2 things required you must have UAN Number. and It will activation or registered with UAN portal.
UAN number and password required to download the UAN passbook. it provides ultimate details of epf balance with the detailed transaction like employee & employer contribution along with accumulated monthly interest by epfo.
How to check claim status withing UAN Portal?
Just click claim menu on the uan member panel once you logged in the Portal. if any claims available then it will automatically display. even you can raise transfer and withdrawal request from uan portal.
Here is the list of epfo Portals for their services
UAN member Portal https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
employer Portal https://unifiedportal-emp.epfindia.gov.in/epfo/
claim portal OTCPfor employers; https://employerclaims.epfoservices.in/
Pensioner Portal http://184.108.40.206/PPOquery/
epfo customer care Portal may not be working (or discontinued) at this time.
customer care:email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Toll-free Number (always busy patience required) 18001 18005 (9.15AM to 5.45PM) onwards.
fb page, https://www.facebook.com/socialepfo/
twitter page https://twitter.com/socialepfo